2018: Western Treasures (8616)
15 days from San Francisco to San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO Hotel Carlton (MF)MONTEREY Days Inn Monterey Downtown (ST)SOLVANG Holiday Inn Express Solvang (ST)LOS ANGELES L.A. Hotel Downtown (SF)SCOTTSDALE Saguaro Scottsdale (F)FLAGSTAFF La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff (ST)LAS VEGAS SLS Las Vegas Hotel and Casino (MD)TULARE Best Western Town and Country Lodge (ST)MODESTO Best Western Palm Court Inn (ST)
Call (256) 413-0701 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13731354
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 15 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||San Francisco||Welcome to San Francisco! Enjoy time at leisure today. Your Tour Director is on hand this evening to answer questions.|
|Day 2||Monterey||South to picturesque Monterey, made famous by John Steinbeck's Cannery Row and once Spain's California capital. Your sightseeing tour visits historic Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. This afternoon, why not visit Monterey Bay Aquarium or stroll along Fisherman's Wharf to watch the sea lions and otters?|
|Day 3||Solvang||This morning, the spectacular 17-MILE DRIVE takes us to the popular retreat of Carmel. Later, take the Old Spanish Mission Trail to Solvang, where Denmark has been recreated through its architecture and windmills. There's time to walk the flower-lined village streets and enjoy the quaint 'Old World' architecture. (CB)|
|Day 4||Los Angeles||From Solvang, it's a short drive south to coastal Santa Barbara, a charming city with handsome Spanish-inspired architecture. Once the original Hollywood in the glamorous 1920s, it is still a favorite to movie producers and home to numerous celebrities. There's time to wander along the bustling waterfront or to do some shopping in some of the most talked-about boutiques in downtown Santa Barbara before making our way to Los Angeles. (CB)|
|Day 5||Los Angeles||A full day to explore the 'City of Angels,' home of star-studded Hollywood and glamorous Beverly Hills. Your day begins with included sightseeing of the world's 'Capital of Glamour,' featuring a drive through Hollywood and the TCL Chinese Theatre. The afternoon is free.|
|Day 6||Scottsdale||This morning, visit Palm Springs with its wind farms, 5,000 swimming pools, and 90 golf courses! Crossing the great Colorado River, we drive through vast desert landscapes surrounded by giant saguaro cacti. Late-afternoon arrival in the mountain-ringed desert resort of Scottsdale. Tonight is yours to relax.|
|Day 7||Flagstaff||We journey to scenic Sedona in Canyon Country. Then, on through the weather-sculpted rock formations of Oak Creek Canyon and north through Kaibab National Forest to the South Rim of the GRAND CANYON. Marvel at one of the Natural Wonders of the World as you experience breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon. And for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, consider an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion. Overnight in Flagstaff.|
|Day 8||Las Vegas||Travel across the old Mojave gold-strike country to the neon desert oasis of Las Vegas. Your Tour Director can advise on the best shows to see and casinos to visit. (CB)|
|Day 9||Las Vegas||Enjoy two full days of relaxing at the hotel pool or exploring the 'Strip' with its casinos, resorts, and shopping plazas. Also consider a range of excursions, including a float trip through the Black Canyon on the Colorado River, a visit to Hoover Dam, or a dazzling Las Vegas show.|
|Day 10||Las Vegas||Enjoy two full days of relaxing at the hotel pool or exploring the 'Strip' with its casinos, resorts, and shopping plazas. Also consider a range of excursions, including a float trip through the Black Canyon on the Colorado River, a visit to Hoover Dam, or a dazzling Las Vegas show.|
|Day 11||Tulare||Departing the neon lights of Las Vegas, we continue across the desert landscape of Nevada before crossing into California. You'll see the vast Mojave Desert, which covers one-fifth of California. Pass through the agricultural land and overnight in Tulare in the central San Joaquin Valley.|
|Day 12||Modesto||This morning, we enter YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, a wonderland of spectacular lakes, cascading waterfalls, lush forests, giant granite domes, pinnacles, and mountains soaring as high as 4,000 feet above the valley floor. Explore Yosemite Valley or visit the Ansel Adams Gallery and see the works of this famous photographer who captured the beauty of Yosemite National Park so well. (B)|
|Day 13||San Francisco||This morning, we continue west to San Francisco, famous for its hills and cable cars. Included sightseeing takes in the Golden Gate Bridge, Nob Hill, and bustling Fisherman's Wharf. (CB)|
|Day 14||San Francisco||The day is free for you to explore more of this fascinating city. Perhaps, visit the famous and fascinating Alcatraz Prison. Get a close-up look at the infamous federal penitentiary that was off limits to the public for years. Afterward, the day is yours to do some more exploring. Ride San Francisco's historic cable cars or take a walking tour through the city's diverse neighborhoods.NOTE:Consider advance ticket purchase for Alcatraz Island with the National Park Service.|
|Day 15||San Francisco||The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to San Francisco International Airport are included. You can extend your vacation with extra nights and explore the 'City by the Bay' further with a variety of exciting optional activities.|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $1,010Triple Room Reduction per person:$190Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).