Me to We & the Sacred Ganges (2019) : Ganges Voyager II
12 Days From New Delhi To Kolkata
Join ME to WE for a one-of-a-kind adventure in India's countryside for the first four days of our traditional India cruise/tour. ME To WE is an immersive and transformative experience where you'll explore India's vibrant and fascinating culture through unforgettable encounters. In rural Udaipur, you'll settle into the stunning Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp and prepare for your time with ME to WE with a lesson in basic Hindi phrases before venturing out to the local village to mingle with community members. You'll wake up the next day to a sunrise yoga session overlooking the pink-hued Aravalli Mountain Range prior to spending the rest of your morning with women in the community learning what life is like in rural India. After savoring traditional Indian cuisine, you'll meet a local farmer who will lead you to the project site of your sustainable development project. When your time with ME to WE ends, you'll board the lavish Ganges Voyager II and head to the site of Kalna's magnificent Hindu temples. Meander through Matiari's authentic artisan village, Murshidabad's and Baranagar's architectural monuments and Mayapur's captivating Temple of the Vedic Planetarium- the center of the international Hare Krishna movement. Discover why the French planted roots in Kolkata with a visit to the former French outpost before learning the enduring legacies of Mother Teresa. Visit her home, where she lived and worked for decades and marvel at the museum dedicated to her, where her Nobel Peace Prize sits proudly on display.
Call (256) 413-0701 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13898746
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 12 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Ganges Voyager II
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 1||New Delhi|
|Day 2||New Delhi|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $170 per person
- Gratuities for the Cruise Tour Manager and ship staff & crew are not included.
- Gratuities for the local land experts and drivers during excursions are included.