2019: From Rome to London (5910)
12 days from Rome to London
ROME Park Hotel dei Massimi (F) FLORENCE Italiana Hotel Florence (ST) or Villa Gabriele d'Annunzio (ST)VENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira Antony Palace (F) at MarconINNSBRUCK AREA Ramada Tivoli (ST)LUCERNE AREA Royal (ST) or Rothaus (ST)PARIS Kyriad Bercy (ST)LONDON Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street (F) or Novotel London West (F)
Call (256) 413-0701 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13996588
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this lively ancient capital. In the afternoon, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.|
|Day 2||Rome||The 'Eternal City' is steeped in history, vibrantly alive and exciting, and absolutely unique! Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts with St. Peter's Square and Basilica. Other highlights are the iconic Colosseum, the largest amphitheater ever built; the Roman Forum; Piazza Venezia, and Campidoglio. An optional visit is available to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, world famous for Michelangelo's impressive fresco of The Last Judgment. (B)|
|Day 3||Florence||Vistas of rolling hills, austere rows of cypress trees, terraced vineyards, olive groves, and rural villages form the backdrop of your journey through Tuscany. Take a break in Pisa to see the SQUARE OF MIRACLES and the amazing Leaning Tower, then on to Florence. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Venice||Birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence was for centuries a leading power. On the included walking tour with an expert Local Guide, discover the landmarks of this amazing city, like Piazza Signoria with the Loggia dei Lanzi, Palazzo Vecchio, and the breathtaking cathedral on Piazza del Duomo. Later, watch how leather is embossed with gold, and enjoy free time to shop. In the afternoon, drive north across the Po River and spend two nights in the Venice area. (B)|
|Day 5||Venice||Venice is known worldwide for its carnival, its film festival, and its incredible location on the water. Today, reach Venice by private MOTORBOAT to view the Bridge of Sighs, Doges' Palace, and St. Mark's Square before the visit to a GLASSBLOWING WORKSHOP. Don't miss out on the optional gondola trip, gliding along the picturesque canals with a local troubadour to serenade you. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Innsbruck||Leave the plains of the Veneto region behind and drive northwards to spot the spectacular peaks of the DOLOMITES. Stop awhile in Cortina to enjoy the grand scenery. Later, cross over the Europa Bridge and Brenner Pass into Austria to reach Innsbruck in time to see the famous GOLDEN ROOF, emblem of the city. (B)|
|Day 7||Lucerne||Drive through the valleys and villages of the mountainous Tyrol to the Arlberg Tunnel, descending into Switzerland. Stop briefly in Vaduz, Liechtenstein's capital. Absorb the majestic alpine scenery and glimpses of Lake Walen on the way to Lucerne. (B)|
|Day 8||Lucerne||One of Switzerland's finest cities, Lucerne is nestled amid its snowcapped Alps, surrounded by its lake, and embellished by the clear mountain waters of the Reuss River. The orientation includes the LION MONUMENT, erected in memory of the 800 Swiss Guards who defended Louis XVI and his wife. Also see the famous wooden CHAPEL BRIDGE. A grand selection of optional activities completes the day: a cable-car ride to the 10,000-foot summit of Mount Titlis; a cruise on the fjord-like lake; or, of course, time to shop for an authentic Swiss watch. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Paris||Enjoy vistas of green pastures and rustic chalets, then cross into France and drive past some of its most famous Burgundy vineyards to Paris. Get a taste of Parisian joie de vivre at an optional cabaret show. (B)|
|Day 10||Paris||Paris is a world-class city that probably has more familiar landmarks than almost any other city in the world. This morning, see them during the included city tour with a Local Guide. Later, feel like a French aristocrat on the optional walking tour through the opulent Palace of Versailles. Tonight, consider joining the optional farewell dinner in a typical French restaurant. (B)|
|Day 11||London||Relax on your EUROSTAR journey to London. (B)|
|Day 12||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $590No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Rome:in single room $109-$134; in twin / in triple $72-$96Extra nights per person in London:in single room $142-$198; in twin / in triple $87-$1302019 departures are subject to itinerary and price modification. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Cosmos Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Cosmos offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Cosmos in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Cosmos has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).